Monday 21 November 2016

U.S. Trip: Los Angeles - Day 1 & 2.

The first and second day in Los Angeles were less than spectacular, with the first day consisted of nothing but a disappoint trip to the Museum of Death which turned out to be one of the two biggest disappointments during my LA. Not only was I prohibited from taking photos, but the museum itself was boring. It was not at all interesting and there was nothing I hadn't seen before. The second day was nothing but downpour. This meant that I couldn't go far. Thus I decided to make myself acquainted with the area surrounding my hostel. 

Hollywood Boulevard, dead centre of Hollywood, was a place dominated by 'touristy' stores, restaurants and etc. Almost resembling New York's Time Square. The place was populated with tourists, Angelenos, drug addicts and the ever over-populated homeless.

On the second night, I decided to have an Americana dinner at Johnny Rockets and watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them at the TCL Chinese Theatre in IMAX. Usually one IMAX ticket would cost me over thirty dollars, but in LA, which is something I love about this town, it only cost me twenty dollars. After I got my ticket, all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the show on the biggest screen possible. But by the time I got back to my hostel, I was rather wet and cold. Luckily, I was able to have a somewhat decent hot shower.








No comments:

Post a Comment