Tuesday 21 April 2015

Disney Diary - Week 14

Life in Orlando, and especially at Disney, has its dull moments, which is practically all the time,  and there are, on rare occasions, exciting moments. This week I finally got my exciting moment. On Monday 13th, my roommates and I all had the same days off and we all came to the wonderful conclusion that we should all hang out together at Rounderz, a trampoline joint and just jump as if there was no tomorrow and/or until my heart would burst. Here are photos of the facility below:














It may not look like much but it's a lot of fun once you get in there and it's great for cardio. I never had that much cardio work in my life. It was the most exercise I had in a while.

Before I conclude, there is one more note. On a completely unrelated topic, I had received an email from Disney that I have been accepted for extension in the Disney International programs. What does this mean you ask? It simply means that I will be staying for a whole year until January 2016, once I accept the offer. So expect for Disney diary entries to come.


See Week 15 at http://ss-film.blogspot.ca/2015/05/simons-disney-diary-week-15.html

No comments:

Post a Comment